TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Naccarato Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 29030 SW Town Center Lp, Suite 202-183, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070. Our company registration number is 26-4669538 and we are registered in Oregon. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Naccarato Photography’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: [email protected]
By Phone: (503) 625-7821
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
All of our physical products that you order from us are either shipped to the address you provided our studio, or you you may pick them up at our residential studio (please email or call us for that unlisted address, direction, and hours of operation. There are circumstances where (if agreed upon by both parties) both the Client and Photographer can meet in person to have the products delivered.
Our products are shipped to the client in 4-6 weeks after the order is placed due to post processing, retouching, compositing (if applicable), and lab fulfillment.
We will ground ship products to any place in the Continental United States and using United Parcel Service. We do not charge additional fees to ship to our clients.
Since all products are shipped to our studio for quality control, we do not forward a tracking number to our clients. However, if you request us to, we would be happy to email that number over to you at any time if you wish.
Our products are shipped in recyclable packing materials do please be responsible and recycle :)
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
Products. Due to us printing through a professional lab, you must notify us within 30 days of any items that are defective so that we may warranty them through our laboratory. If you are local, you may contact us directly and deliver them in person to us, or ship them to us at your expense to 29030 SW Town Center Lp W, Suite 202-183, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070. We will then return them to the lab and have them reprinted under warranty. Please include any receipts you have for the products and an explanation as to what the defect in the product is.
Sessions. To do our best work, we focus on only one client per day. Once Client and Photographer have agreed to time(s) and date(s) for a photography assignment, Photographer will not accept work from any other client for the same time(s) and date(s).
Where Client postpones or cancels an assignment, Client will pay all expenses incurred by Photographer up to the time of postponement or cancellation, plus all fees for any subcontractors booked for the assignment, and:
(a) Thirty-five percent of Photographer’s fees for postponement, or cancellation, less than 24 hours from the scheduled time, or
(b) Fifty percent of Photographer’s fees for postponement, or cancellation, after Photographer has departed for location.
If the same assignment is rescheduled for a later date, full fee and any additional expenses will be charged for the actual shooting. Any deposits paid on booking become non-refundable for cancellation, or postponement, less than two business days from the date of photography.
Fees for cancellation or postponement will apply irrespective of the reasons for the cancellation or postponement. However, Photographer understands that life doesn’t always happen as planned and consideration will be given in any such circumstance.